Morning guys. I hope you remember today that if you slip up you can restart your day at any time. You don’t have to wait til the next day to start over. Just sit down, breathe for a few minutes, and start again.
I like this. I really like this.
Reading this everyday for the weeks to come.
Seriously, needing this today. Putting this on my vision board actually, need to remember this every day.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
" - Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via brokenpromisesanddbrokenhearts)
(Source: guiseofgentlewords, via jillpep)
"I shouldn’t have to be a liar to make someone love me. I shouldn’t be so afraid of losing someone that I’ll do anything to make them stay." - Deb Caletti (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
"i think that when
it’s a quarter after four
in the morning,
that person on your mind
might just be someone
you’re in love with." - you just thought of someone, didn’t you? (kml)
"I fell in love with her because her mind was as beautiful as her face and her body was as warm as the summer" - random (via sluts-n-prudes)